- wrote a creative diary for the Womankind 'Creativity' Challenge. It was insightful, especially because I didn't get to do much writing during the five days it covered!
- cried and then got angry about the crazy stuff that happens in this cruel world. Decided briefly that I should do something different with my life, like become a human rights lawyer. Then realized, I'd be awful at that and resolved to stick to writing.
- caught another f**king cold
- went to the beach with my littlest boy and lay on the sand in the sunshine, even though I was wearing boots and several layers and a scarf. It felt divine.
- watched a lot of Mad Men, while eating chocolate and drinking tea and trying to keep warm.
- got passionate about grammar.
- read Patti Smith's Just Kids in little delicious bites because I love it and I don't want it to end.
- made tomato pesto and hummus and pumpkin dal and pizza and chocolate chip cookies and apple cake and banana splits and endless cups of coffee.
- felt so happy and so sad.
Saturday, September 5, 2015
This week I: