makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I have spent the last three mornings working on my novel. It has been amazing! I have written a tricky scene that I've been avoiding and added a fair bit to my word count. Most of all though, I just feel so much more connected to my work, with a stronger sense of the whole novel and the direction it is taking. I was a little lost when I left all three of my children at school on Thursday morning, and wandered off on my own. I walked for a while and let this new emotion sink in. I'm a bit nervous and very excited. This is just a tiny glimpse of the future, but it's the beginning of something new for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...