makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Sunday, March 29, 2015

One + Four = Life

Once a week.
Four photos.
To document your life.
One + Four = Life

Ever since I was given my first camera, I've been more than a little snap happy (I'm the sort of person who comes back from holiday with 200 photos), and having three cute small people in my life has only made it worse! I get a little bored and over-enthusiastic, and post way too many photos on Instagram, which is why Pip's (Meet Me at Mikes) idea of sharing four photos that document your week, each Sunday, appeals to me so much. Here are mine:

United in Lego/Early morning sky/A moment of peace on the back-steps/Making crumpets





My Instagram
Meet Me at Mikes

2 comments:

  1. Love Pips 1+4 idea as it'll give me a chance to find wonderful new-to-me blogs (like yours!).....love your photos, so atmospheric. Love the title 'United by LEGO'....it definitely has that effect, doesn't it? I know when my two are at each other's throats, if I whip the LEGO out, they'll be thick as thieves again within a few minutes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's magic! Playdough used to have the same effect... xK

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...