makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Poor neglected blog, I feel as if I treat you a bit like I did my parents when I first left home: I only bother to get in touch when things are rather shit. In the mood for a whinge? Better write a blog post and let it all spill out! The first week of the holidays has featured nits, rare skin reactions, and a lot of vomiting, so I could really get stuck in if I wanted too. But I don't. It's the crazy season (seriously, everyone does seem a little wired at the moment, don't they?) and I have a hundred things I want to do. And then there's a special birthday to celebrate, one that will mean I've been a mum for 7 years now! I guess I'm just feeling reflective and a little nostalgic, but also excited about what comes next...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...