makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm in a kind of weird limbo these days, waiting for a couple of things to come to fruition and feeling like I don't really have any control over them, and just suffering a whole lot of anxiety and tension while I sit it out. I'm really engaged in my writing (even though I'm not getting many words onto the page), but physically exhausted. I was so determined to make some changes this year and it feels like we're 5 months in and not much has really altered. Someone said to me that I should: "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst". I think I really need to find some space to work out my Plan B, so I can take some pressure off this waiting game. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...