makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I feel as if I've lost my blogging mojo lately. I look back on posts and think I'm just repeating myself. I've been working on some new things and they seem to have been preoccupying me. Also the return to school (and in particular school lunches!) has been pretty intense and all-consuming. I think what it probably comes down to is that I'm on the cusp of change and a little frustrated and anxious about what comes next. I don't really know what to think yet; I'm just feeling rather confused, possibly a little conflicted. I'm not ready to step back and see the bigger picture. Or to write about it here. Maybe I should just post a few random photos or something...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...