- Spend first few days hanging out and doing very little.
- Get sick - one child after the other and finally me.
- Recover very slowly...
- Stay close to home: see a few friends, do a little baking and crafting, watch quite a lot of iview.
- Feel guilty because we have not done anything that we should do in the holidays (museums, galleries, fun action-packed days out...).
- Realise that the kids are pretty happy just hanging out at home, doing very little.
- Relax and enjoy having them all here and not having to be anywhere on time.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
I'm starting to notice a pattern to the school holidays in this household: