makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What would you do if money was no object?

I asked my husband this the other evening as we drank tea in the kitchen and he made bread (I've been teasing him a lot lately about how he should become a baker).
"The same thing I do." he said without hesitation.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, definitely."
A little altruistic perhaps, but he genuinely does love his job.

What about me? Well, I would spend my days writing and drawing and making books. I can't imagine anything I'd rather do.

Then, this evening I read this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2013/apr/26/james-rhodes-blog-find-what-you-love

His music is beautiful and I love what he has to say.

So, what would you do if money was no object?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...