makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Sunday, March 10, 2013





























Sculpture by the Sea was amazing! When I wasn't chasing after a rather excited 3 year old, I managed to take some photographs. I think we might have to go back again - we definitely missed a few. My favourite was the pregnant woman because it reminded me that, this time last year, I was hobbling around the exhibition with my enormous belly. Also, it was just beautiful and seemed to hold everyone captive. And I now have an idea for all those many toys that litter the house: I'll hang them from the trees!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. I feel like I've seen enough that if I don;t make it down their I don;t need to feel too bad. I also relate to that pregnant woman. I love her ass, but I'm a bit kinda repulsed by the quadruple boobs! Is it emphasising the cow udder aspect??? Not sure if I like that inference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't thought of that! My theory is that they are the before and after breasts! Xx

      Delete
  2. p.s. I really like the new background

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...