makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Sunday, April 15, 2012



A week ago from now...well, I was still three hours away from meeting the little baby boy who is snuggled up in my arms. I can't believe almost a whole week has passed. Lots has changed already. I'm a little scared about tomorrow and how I will cope with the three of them on my own. Still, he's here at last, and he's wonderful, and his brother and sister love him and think he's "really cool". And we've almost, almost agreed on a name...

1 comment:

  1. can't believe you have managed a post already ! well, actually, I can believe it - obviously I can no longer use children as my excuse ! well done you, there will be tough days but I sense you are going to be just fine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...