These biscuits are too easy and very, very moreish.
Lemon and Lime biscuits
* 175 g plain flour
* 1 lemon, grated zest
* 1 lime, grated zest
* 110 g soft butter
* 50 g sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/ gas 4.
2. Put the flour and lemon rind into a mixing bowl and rub in the soft butter.
3. Add the caster sugar and bring the whole mixture together to form a stiff dough. Do not add any water, however tempting.
4. Roll out the dough to about 1/2 cm thickness and cut into shapes with a cutter.
5. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 6-10 minutes until pale golden.
6. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.