makar [ˈmækər]
n (Literature / Poetry) Scot a creative artist, esp a poet
[a Scot variant of maker]

Thursday, April 7, 2011


Rain glorious rain!

Today we had our first rain in months and months. It was bliss after such a long, hot, summer. Unperturbed by the wet, we took a long walk, jumped in puddles and got caught in a few downpours. We gazed in awe at the enormous rainbow over our house, as it seemed to get brighter and more vivid before our very eyes. Then, we settled down to a serious play-dough session. Could play-dough be the best "toy" ever? It can keep my two amused for hours and hours!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I think playdough could very well be the best 'toy' ever. I find that it's the one thing my two will happily play with together - no fights! I also love it for its ability to calm frazzled little people and the way it engages their imagination. Reminds me - it's time to make a fresh batch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...